Dragon Block C Mod for Minecraft [1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
About this Dragon Block C Mod:
This mod adds many items from the Dragon Ball Z game.if you like dragon ball z,It’s anime information and recommendations on the game Minecraft. This mod adds new weapons, armor, dragon ball stones, ores, biomes and more..
Ki (?; pronounced “kee”), also known as chi or simply energy, is the force energy used by the Dragon Ball characters.
- Ki “Energy” system
- Now with growing Ki bar!
- Ki Charge! With own Effects and Colors for different states like super
- Ki Jump! More then 4 block high for now
- Ascend to Super!
- Use Ki to make Ki Fire (it emits light)
- As Super you can Jump higher, and Fire Stronger Kamehame Wave
- Now you can fly! 2 times faster if Super. (This is not Creative Fly!)
- Floating in air!
- Dash! 2 times faster if Super.
- 4 new chargeing aura effects.
- KaioKen! below lvl 10 or with scouter. Above lvl 10 with saiyan hair you may go super but no kaioken.
- Cool new Ki attack trials! And more!
- Your punches now get stronger as you level!
- New Explosions (fixes lag) now it wont drop blocks, And New Animation for the Explosion!
- Ever wanted to see two ki attacks clashing? Well now you can try it with your friends!
- New the Scouter!
- Is implemented! (You dont need my SA Addon)
- Scouters have now own interface and Sounds
- 4 Scouter Functions switchable by Scouter Key
- It can detect other players
- Sagas System
- Testing Feature.
- Saiyan Saga & Freeza Saga
- Featuring mobs: Saibamans, Raditz, Nappa, Vegeta, Cui, Dodoria, Zarbon, The Ginyu Force and Freeza with 5 states
- Wish System
- Put 7 Dragon Blocks in H form on ground and right click the middle one. Shenron will spawn to grant you wish
- Now 5 wishes are available and the Namek DBs triple the effect.
- New Models for mobs and effects too!
- Custom chargeing Aura
- Custom Dragon Blocks
- And for Many Enemy mobs.
- Space Pod Transport System
- Go to other Planets and leave a nice crater there! ^^
- New Biome and Dimension:
- Planet Namek:
- Namekians! And for now one type Namek building
- It has a Namek Biome, and spawns mooshrooms and zombies.
- With Ajisa trees. They can be planted on Namek Grass only and will grow!
- Green horizont and green water!
- Namekian Ajisa tree can be used to craft planks
- Planet Vegeta
- 2 Type of saiyans will spawn
- Red horizont and red water!
- Planet Namek:
- New Blocks:
- New DBC Tab for blocks and items
- Namek Stone for Namekian Houses
- Dragon Blocks: Spawn in the world in stone form. It drops a Dragon Block. After a random time it will turn normal to be able to detect.
- Namek Dragon Blocks: Same as Dragon Blocks but only in Namek.
- New Ore:
- Warenai Ore and it yields a Warenai Crystal (its an original idea by me)
- Katchin Shard Only acquired by Dragon Blocks
- New Swords:
- Brave Sword
- Z Sword
- New Ranged Weapon:
- KameHame Wave
- Kame Hame Wave Times 10
- Ki Blast
- Makankosappo (Special Beam Cannon)
- Final Flash
- Big Bang
- Dodon Ray
- Energy Disk
- Finger Leser
- Galic Gun
- Death Beam
- Spirit Bomb
- Planet Destroyer
- Burning Attack
- New Items:
- Senzu bean
- Reworked Battle Armor sets in 6 color and shape.
- Scouters in 6 color. And They work really if the Addon is Installed
- Fighters Gi sets in Goku, Piccolo and future Trunks styles.
- New is Vegetto style set (The Better Render is not yet compatible with it)
- 2 type Saiyan Hair. Normal Black and Half Saiyan Purple. And can Ascend to Super
- AlienTech Chip to make the SpacePod(teleporter)
- New Sounds
- For Ki Techniques
- And for Scouter
- New Effects
- For every Ki Technique
- Language Support!
- German (Deutsch)
- Hungarian (Magyar)
- Brazil (Brasil)
- Portuguese (Português)
- And Much More To Come!
Dragon Block C Mod Videos review :
Dragon Block C Mod All items:
Changelogs: Reamore Forumminecraft
How to install Dragon Block C Mod for Minecraft:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge installer
- Download Dragon Block C Mod
- Put Dragon Block C Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
- You may now play
Mod Download Links Dragon Block C: