XRay Mod with Fly for Minecraft 1.7.4 flying mod minecraft
Download XRay Mod with Fly for Minecraft version 1.7.4 enables X-Ray vision in your world seed.
The mod makes the user able to see diamonds, gold, iron and other materials through other blocks. You can enable x-ray mode by clicking “X” ingame.
XRay Mod with Fly enhances your mining experience by a great margin and allows you to find desired blocks easily with less effort. It’s works on both Single and multiplayer on any server if you want. It filters all the useless blocks and comes with Nightvision for better view in caves and shafts. Download Xray mod now and Relax!
This XRay mod use 5 functions:
- X-Ray “X” key
- NightLight “L” key
- Redstone Finder “R” key (bugged, dont use a switch when this is on)
- Fly “F” key (Allows you to double click space to fly and disables fall damage)
- Better coordinates – Toggle by pressing Key “C” or”J”
Video Tutorial Mod X-ray:
Note: You can’t just remove the class files that conflicts with other mods. Then this mod won’t work anymore.
- - oe.class – Is used for xray, nightlight, redstone finder.
- - ms.class – Is used for entity(mob/animal brightness when xray, nightlight, redstone finder is on.
- - agq.class – Is currently used as the main class for this mod.
- - uh.class – Is used for fly.
- - ae.class – Is used for not taking fall damage on servers when fly is on.
- - dp.class – Is used for not taking fall damage on servers when fly is on.
- Currently this mod changes Minecraft’s *.class files making it not compatible with some mods.
- This mod does not require Modloader.
How to install X-Ray Mod with Fly for Minecraft:
- Download and extract the X-Ray Mod for the version you have chosen to install
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft/versions
- Copy and paste the folder containg the Minecraft versions which you will be installing the X-Ray Mod on
- Rename the folder to XRay Mod
- Then open the folder and rename all of the files to XRay Mod
- Open the json file with a text editor such as notepad++ (the standard notepad is also fine)
- Then find the text saying “id”: “1.6.x” (1.6.x is the version of the copy of Minecraft I’m installing it on)
- Replace 1.6.x with XRay Mod. Then save the document
- Run your Minecraft launcher and select New Profile
- Then name the profile “The X-Ray Mod by craftminer502″ without the quotes
- Select “release XRay Mod” under “Use version”
- Click on Save Profile. Then run Minecraft
- Click the X key on your keyboard to check if it is installed correctly. Repeat these steps if it doesn’t
Link download XRay Mod:
For Minecraft 1.7.4 by AmbientOcclusion